Kynance Cove - The Fear
Photograph of the the stunning Kynance Cove, a beautiful beach on The Lizard in Cornwall, UK. Taken shortly after dawn in late summer, this black and white, sepia-toned image has very strong memories. Two weeks earlier I had photographed another beach in Cornwall - Bedruthan Steps on the northern coastline. It was another early morning start but I forgot to keep an eye on the time - Fatal Mistake! As I looked back to the entry point of the beach, the tide had come in significantly. I tried to wade back but it was too deep, got pulled into the water and thrown against the rocks. I managed to pull myself and cameras out but had to spend the next six hours or so waiting for the tide to go out again. Kynance Cove has a similar tidal death trap, this is the point where you can venture to the central beach area. It is unusual as it has a coastline on two sides!? With the recent event in mind I chose not to go any further, hence the title - The Fear.
Limited Edition Archival Inkjet Giclée Print.
Available in five sizes;
• 24cm x 31.3cm - 9 1/2" x 11 1/2" (Includes border) Edition of 25.
• 46cm x 57cm - 18" x 22 1/2" (Includes border) Edition of 20.
• 68cm x 84.2cm - 26 3/4" x 33" (Includes border) Edition of 15.
• 90cm x 111.5cm - 35 1/2" x 44" (Includes border) Edition of 10.
• 111cm x 138cm - 43 3/4" x 54 1/2" (Includes border) Edition of 6.
Print only, no frame included.
*The total number of prints included in a Limited Edition includes all sizes listed as available. For example, there may be 25 in one size and 10 in another, this means there are 35 prints in the edition.